CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 August 2012

What To Expect- New Reviews, New Name, What Else!?



1.) What books will be reviewed this week?


~City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
~I Heart London by Lindsey Kelk
~Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Yay! I'm super excited for these books! I found Hush, Hush today at the local superstore for only 4.99 & I Heart London was 15% off. So I couldn't resist getting them!

Have you guys ever read any of the three? What did you think?

2.) There's a new name!

Oh yeah... You noticed? Yes, there is a new name. We have gone from 'The Girl That Reads' to 'Amy's Book Blog'.

Some important details that come along with this name change:

The email, thegirlthatreads@gmail.com WILL stay the same. I figured that it still goes along with the theme of the blog, so why change it?

Well, apparently there was only one important detail... Never mind then, moving on!

3.) Will there be more memes?

Of course! I'm still getting into the whole routine of reading and posting reviews, but once I'm settled, there will for sure be more memes! (One or two at the max)

This is where you come in, what kind of memes would you like to see? Comment/tweet me/send me an email!

4.) School.

Ugh, school. On September 5th I'll be starting school again. So just when a bunch of posts come flowing in (Which they will!), they will probably slow down a little bit until I can balance both school and this blog(And all my other priorities)!

My priorities when school starts:

1. School
2. Babysitting
3. Writing
4. The Blog

...
Hope that gave you a quick look on what will be going on around here for the next month or so :) Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll be very busy. I can relate! Good luck with everything. And good for you for putting school first! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! Thank you, you too :) Of course, I think that it will always come first for me (:

      Delete